Race Day Sponsorship
The Sport of Kings is more popular than ever at the premier racecourse in Tipperary with over 18,000 visitors attending in 2013.
Race Sponsorship is one of the most cost effective ways of promoting your company. Race Sponsorship, perhaps to add value to a corporate event, is available from as little as €1,500.
Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort, Woodlands Hotel Adare, O'Dwyer Steel, Coolmore Stud and Kevin McManus Bookmakers are just some of the leading companies who believe that race sponsorship, at Tipperary Races, offers increased brand recognition and value for money.
- Race Title – which appears in all the national papers and trade papers.
- Local Press Coverage including the following provincial papers: The Tipperary Nationalist, The Tipperary People, The Nenagh Guardian, The Limerick Leader, The Limerick Post & The Limerick Echo.
- Coverage on Local Radio: Tipp-Mid West, Tipp FM, Limerick 95 FM and Beat 102-103 FM.
- A variety of photo opportunities for you and your guests.
- Significant PA coverage.
- CCTV advertising.
- Admission tickets to the races at a reduced rate.
- Extensive branding sites at the racecourse.
- Racecard Advertisements.
Sponsorship packages are available from as little as €1,500 and can be arranged to suit your individual needs. For further information please contact the racecourse office we are happy to discuss your requirements.